background

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mallory!

Mallory turned 14 this week!  Wow!  Time flies when we're having fun!  And YES, we are having fun being an eternal family of GIRLS!  Mallory had an extremely busy day on her special day, but we still managed to make it a fun day!  We are looking ahead to another birthday this weekend!  I love having a reason to shower the girls with attention (for one day)....and then it's back to the grindstone!  Life still has to continue on!  It may be crazy at times, but it's always been worth it!

Mallory - you are an AMAZING young woman!  You are doing things so much more than I was at your age!  You are an example to many around you, including your parents and sisters!  You have always done the best you can in life and you continue to do so.  You have a way to reach out to some of the special spirits on this earth - that skill comes naturally to you!  I love that about you!

Mallory - you are one of my best friends!  I know sometimes I have to be a Mom to you, but I love when I can be a friend to you as well!  Life can be a challenge at times, but you get through it!  I love you Mallory!

Mallory - thank you for EVERYTHING you do for your family!  Your sisters look up to you with their eyes and want to be "JUST LIKE MALLORY!"  You are a choice spirit and I'm blessed that you are the oldest and understand the responsibilities that come with being the oldest!  You also know how to be a nurturer!  You are the 2nd mom in the family and that is a quality that will enhance your own experiences in the future as you become a wife and mother (in 50 years!!). 

Mallory....I love you....no matter what!  Once my baby, always my baby!  LOVE, Mom

1 comment: