background

Friday, May 31, 2013

May is over!

Today is the last day of May and it FLEW by fast!  Lots of things still left to happen for the last week of school next week!  Then the craziness picks up!  Every day something gets added to the family calendar!  We're packed!  I hope that there is SOME time to breathe and SOME time to play together as a FAMILY!  I'm sure there is "life after teenagers" but it's going to be a LONG TIME!  I'm glad that my older girls will be able to have some opportunities to grow on their own and to have experiences together, but it is only the beginning....our family will have to become accustomed to GIRLS CAMPS for a long time!  But I LOVED girls camps and I'm confident that each of my girls will too!

We would love to know if any of you have plans to come to Utah....we'd love to make time for us to see you!  Keep in touch when you can and let us know your plans!

Happy SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment