background

Friday, June 7, 2013

Life....is....unscripted!

Life is unscripted....meaning that no matter what happens in life, there is no handbook! There is nothing to instruct us how to raise our children, how to pick an eternal companion, how to survive on a budget, how to pick friends, etc. But there is the gospel and I'm grateful for the things that I learn from my testimony and for the stableness it gives me in life. No one said this life would be easy, but we are told that it will be worth it. Life is crazy at times, awesome other times and just content at other moments. But life still goes on...unscripted.

I'm happily married to Jamy.  Life is grand! So much more than I ever dreamed it would be as a little girl. I'm a mommy and love that title that I've been blessed with. I'm grateful for my 4 girls and love that they think their mommy is the best. I've had some good competitions with other ladies in the lives of my children, but it seems that they still want to keep me. Thank goodness!

My girls keep me happy and make me proud of the things that they do. I'm grateful that I can be a part of their lives and see the things that they do. I'm grateful that they teach me everyday things that I need to know to be a better person.

I'm grateful for the blessings that I have been given from our loving Heavenly Father. He blesses me and my family everyday in simple ways that I still count in my gratitude journal. 

Once again, life is unscripted...it's never laid out in plain sight for each of us to see...but when we look back at life's happenings, we know that it is INDEED laid out for us. We just need our spiritual glasses to see it!

Life...is....unscripted!

No comments:

Post a Comment